Jerikko meaning and origin
Jerikko is variant of biblical and well-liked Jericho. Jericho is used in English and Arabic came from Hebrew, Jericho means "In the Bible Jericho was a Canaan City Destroyed when Its Walls Fell Down and City of the Moon".
Variants of JerikkoNames that rhyme with Jerikko
Popularity of Jerikko
Jerikko is an uncommon name probably limited to Philippines.
What numerology tells about Jerikko?
Greater knowledge and truth drive you to explore constantly. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You are deeply related to the 5 senses. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything.
Looking for a name like Jerikko? Please go through the following names
- Mischa - Uncustomary Mischa is used especially in Norwegian and Finnish aimed at both boys and girls, Mischa means "Like the Lord or Who is Like God?" is originated from Hebrew
- Joselito - Anomalous Hebrew Joselito is chiefly used in Tagalog and Spanish, meaning of Joselito is "God Adds or He (God) Will Add" is aimed at baby boys
- Ysabel - In demand Hot and Prevailing unisex name Ysabel is originated from Hebrew is used primarily in Spanish and English languages. Ysabel is form of Elizabeth in Spanish language. Also Ysabel is English and Spanish cognate of Isabel
- Marysette - Marysettes origin is Hebrew, meaning of Marysette is "Princess of the Sea"
- Golyathe - Golyathe's meaning is Exiled aimed at baby boys has its origin in Hebrew. Golyathe is resultant of Goliath.
Namesakes of Jerikko
We could not find any notable namesake.