Jerod meaning and origin
Used primarily in English noteworthy, Jerod means "Mighty with a Spear, Descendant or Descent" and originated from Hebrew is used for boys. Jerod is a variant form of ever lasting, eminent and biblical Jared. Jared is derivation of Jordan. Meaning of Jared is To Descend, God Will Bring Down His Grace and Descending One who Rules is rooted from Hebrew is dominantly used in Hebrew and Hindi. Jerod is spelling variation of Jerrod. Jerrod is variation of biblical and darling Jared. Meaning of Jerrod is Descent and Rules by the Spear has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of JerodNames that rhyme with Jerod
Popularity of Jerod
Jerod used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1936 and over 5968 babies have been given the name in 62 years. At the peak of its usage in 1980,. However after 62 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Additionally, the first name has been in At least, 5000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jerod
Stay true to yourself and your friends. You should focus on your personal progress too. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You motivates people who lack self-confidence and motivation to go after the things they want in life. Sometimes you are stubborn but other times you allow people to change your mind easily with a simple statement or insult. Not everyone deserves your attention.
Do you like Jerod? Read these names too
- Giusy - Originated from Hebrew, Giusy means "He (God) Will Add", commonly used in Italian is aimed at baby boys
- Abibail - Odd girl name Abibail is particulary used in English. It is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Abibail is "Joy of My Father and Head of a Monastery". Abibail is a resultant of Abigail.
- Joaquima means Yahweh Will Establish and God Puts Upright is used as a baby girl name has origin in Hebrew. Joaquima is feminine version of Joaquim.
- Miriama - Unexpected choice and Fresh girl name Miriama has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Miriama is "Sea of Bitterness, Rebelliousness and Wished-for Child". Miriama is a resultant of Miriam.
- Denica - Meaning of Denica is Avenged or Vindicated is used as a girl name which is predominantly used in English has origin in Hebrew
Namesakes of Jerod
- Jerod Impichchaachaaha' Tate, Chickasaw classical composer and pianist
- Jerod Swallow, American ice dancer
- Jerod Ward, American former professional basketball player,
- Jerod Mixon, American actor, comedian, writer and producer
- Jerod Meagher in State Line as Actor
- Jerod Haynes in Watch Dogs as Actor
- Jerod Edington is well-known for his acting in movie Star Party