Jestin name meaning
What does Jestin mean?
Outlandish Jestin's origin is Latin bestowed upon baby boys is used principally in Welsh. Jestin is a version of predominant and ever lasting Justin. Justin is a version of Justinus. Also Justin is variant form of Jostein. Outlandish Justin's origin is Latin, meaning of Justin is "Singer and Judicious".
How do I pronounce Jestin?
j(e)-stin is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Jestin. It can also be pronounced as jes-tin.
Variants of Jestin
Jesstin, Justin, Justina, Justinus, Justus, Jostein, Jastin, Justinian, Justine, Justinanthony, Joost, Justian, Justice, Jost, Ióstæinn, Jastyn, Jestina, Justa
How popular is the name Jestin?
Jestin is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1973 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1987, it ranked 1612nd when 48 boys were named Jestin. Over 1154 people have been named Jestin in United States. Jestin is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Saudi Arabia. According to our findings, over 2000 babies have been named Jestin globally.
What numbers say about Jestin?
You have a bossy nature in love. If you do things that require passion and courage, your heart grows. You are always open to new adventures. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way. Although you like to prove a person who's the boss, your goal is to teach everyone how to win things they want. You appreciate freedom and like to hang around open-minded people without prejudgments about others.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Jestin
- Faustino - Popular boy name Faustino came from Latin prevalently used in Italian, Spanish and Portuguese languages, meaning of Faustino is "Fortuné"
- Emmalyn - Emmalyn's meaning is Lyn or Emma has its origin in English, Latin and Germanic and is bestowed upon baby girls is mostly used in English and Swedish
- Andrian - The curious unisex name Andrian is chiefly used in English and Norwegian, Andrian means "Manly" is originated from Old Greek and Latin
- Nick - Loved and Ever lasting unisex name Nick means "Good, Diminutive of Dominick or Victory or People", rooted from Latin and Old Greek is used in Greenlandic and Norwegian
- Sauveur - Sauveurs origin is Latin bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Sauveur is "Save"
Famous people named Jestin
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jestin
- Boy names beginning with J
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Latin Boy Names
- Welsh Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -tin
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Clever
- Baby Names that mean Upright
- Baby Names that mean Righteous
- Baby Names that mean Fair