Jethrow meaning and origin
Jethrow is variation of biblical and persistent Jethro. Jethro is a form of Jetro. Meaning of Jethro is Yether has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of JethrowNames that rhyme with Jethrow
Popularity of Jethrow
Jethrow is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 90 people globally have carried Jethrow as their given name according to our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jethrow
Leave your sense of morality for another life. You take things too seriously and it makes you nervous when something doesn't go as planned. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. Focus on your dreams and create the life you always imagined for yourself.
Parents who liked Jethrow, loved these names
- Yahel - Yahel's meaning is To Shine used for both genders has its origin in Hebrew is used mainly in Hebrew
- Joachine - The Joachine has its origin in Hebrew, Joachine means "God Puts Upright"
- Hennes has its origin in Hebrew language bestowed upon baby boys used notably in German, Hennes means "God is Merciful or Yahweh is Gracious"
- Esdras - Substantially used in Greek and Spanish uncustomary, Esdras is used as a boy name, meaning of Esdras is "Helper" has origin in Hebrew
- Biel - Recent and Anomalous Biel is used specifically in Catalan, Biel means "God is My Hero or Hero of God" used as a baby boy name is rooted from Hebrew
Namesakes of Jethrow
We could not find any notable namesake.