Jivanlal meaning and origin
Jivanlal's meaning is Life or Similar to Jeevan aimed at boys is used primarily in Hindi and Gujarati.Names that rhyme with Jivanlal
Popularity of Jivanlal
Jivanlal is a common baby name in India. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Jivanlal
Don't make work your priority. Leave your sense of morality for another life. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. You attract wealth and successful people with your charisma. Don't hang out with someone just to hang out with someone. You lack adventure. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring. You are successful because you never compete with others but with the person, you see in the mirror.
Looking for a name like Jivanlal? Please go through the following names
- Hrishu prevalently is used in Marathi and Hindi is a boy name, meaning of Hrishu is "The Sun or the Moon, Happy or Glad"
- Nisita is used notably in Hindi and Marathi, Nisita means "Night" is used as a baby girl name
- Siddhavirya - Mainly used in Hindi and Marathi, Siddhavirya means "Possessing Perfect Strength" is used for boys
- Vajratulya - Meaning of Vajratulya is Resembling a Diamond is chiefly used in Hindi and Marathi is aimed at baby boys
- Sampushti - Sampushti's meaning is Perfect or Prosperity is a girl name is used in Hindi and Marathi
Namesakes of Jivanlal
We could not find any notable namesake.