Jnge name meaning
What does Jnge mean?
Jnge is Swedish equivalent of Inge.
Variants of JngeNames that rhyme with Jnge
How popular is the name Jnge?
Jnge is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Switzerland. According to our estimate, over 70 babies have been named Jnge globally.
Numerological analysis of Jnge
You dream of living in a more humane society. You are always open to new adventures. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. You know yourself so well, that you always find a way to keep yourself amused. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. You believe planning revenge is a waste of energy and time and you use those doing something productive or noble.
Looking for a name like Jnge? Please go through the following names
- Dandy - Used dominantly in Swedish and Danish, Dandy has origin in English and English is used as a unisex name. Dandy is English cognate of Dand
- Arnaraq - Girl name Arnaraq is particulary used in Greenlandic and Danish. Arnaraq is equivalent of Arnaaraq in Greenlandic language
- Kristborg is equivalent of Kristbjörg in Icelandic language
- Hjörleifur is Icelandic cognate of Hjǫrleifr
- Birna means Bear is a girl name and is used in Norwegian, Danish and Faroese is originated from Old Norse. Birna is feminine form of Biǫrn.
Famous people named Jnge
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jnge
- Boy names beginning with J
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Protection
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Foremost