Jodanna name meaning
What does Jodanna mean?
Unconventional girl name Jodanna is primarily used in English is originated from Hebrew. Jodanna is a form of evergreen and customary Jordan. Jordan is variant form of The Germanic Name Jordanes See Jard. Of English and Hebrew origin, Unconventional Jordan, Jordan means "Olive Tree, Descend and The Descending".
How do I pronounce Jodanna?
Two syllabled Jodanna is most commonly pronounced as j(o)-danna. jod(an)-na is another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of Jodanna
View middle names that goes with Jodanna like Lucie, Elaina, Hyla, Sely, Primrose,Names that rhyme with Jodanna
How popular is the name Jodanna?
Jodanna is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1982. At least, 100 people globally have carried Jodanna as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Jodanna?
If your name ends up with the letter A, it means you are a creative fellow with a great wish to succeed in your career. Your personal progress matters more than your professional achievements and goals. You are a person of many talents. You love to help the people you care for. You are against the cruelty of any kind and have a short temper. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest.
Go through the following names similar to Jodanna
- Gallee - Girl name Gallee means "From the Fountain" has origin in Hebrew. Gallee is resultant of Gali.
- Elsah - Elsah's meaning is God is My Oath and My God is Perfect is a girl name came from Hebrew. Elsah is resulted from Elsa.
- Raea - Unfading and Acclaimed Raea substantially is used in English is a girl name has origin in Hebrew. Raea is English form of Rae
- Amiela - Used primarily in Hebrew and English recent and unorthodox, Amiela means "God of My People" and originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name
- Beniamin - Used prevalently in English and Romanian uncustomary, Beniamin is used as a baby boy name, Beniamin means "Son of the Right Hand or Favourite Son" has origin in Hebrew
Famous people named Jodanna
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jodanna
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -anna
- Baby Names that mean Flow
- Baby Names that mean flowing
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Olive
- Baby Names that mean Tree
- Baby Names that mean Colored
- Baby Names that mean River
- Baby Names that mean Biblical
- Baby Names that mean Eponymous
- Baby Names that mean Earth
- Baby Names that mean Bold