Jokyme meaning and origin
Jokyme is resulted from Jokim. Jokim is version of biblical and widely accepted Joachim. Jokim is a short form of Joachim. Jokim is used notably in Basque is rooted from Hebrew, Jokim means "God Judges On".Names that rhyme with Jokyme
Popularity of Jokyme
Jokyme is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Jokyme
Although you like to prove a person who's the boss, your goal is to teach everyone how to win things they want. You want to be the boss in every situation. You are trustworthy, a good listener and an awesome friend. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. You are a good listener, and always give the best advice, especially when it comes to relationships.
Do you like Jokyme? You would love these names
- Sue - Origin of Loved and Ceaseless Sue is in Hebrew is used in English, meaning of Sue is "Lily" is used as a gender-neutral name . Among baby girl names, commonly accepted Sue elevated to 499th position in 1974 in United States
- Euryale - Euryale's meaning is God is Light is originated from Hebrew
- Ittamarr - The boy name Ittamarr is rooted from Hebrew, Ittamarr means "of Palms and Isl". Ittamarr is a derivative of Itamar.
- Terach - Chiefly used in Hebrew, Terach is originated from Hebrew and is used for boys, meaning of Terach is "Wild Goat"
- Mado came from Hebrew, meaning of Mado is "Villager of Galilee Where Lived Mary Magdalene"
Namesakes of Jokyme
We could not find any notable namesake.