Joronn meaning and origin
Joronn is used principally in Norwegian is a baby girl name. Joronn is variant of Jorunn. Jorunn is Norwegian equivalent of Iórunn. Meaning of Jorunn is Chiefly Love has its origin in Old Norse.
Variants of JoronnNames that rhyme with Joronn
Popularity of Joronn
Joronn is an uncommon name probably limited to Norway.
Here's what numbers has to say about Joronn
If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality. To have number 3 as your soul urge number reveals the creative side of your personality. You often end up hurt and disappointed. You have a smile that says: “You will regret this because I'm a born winner”. If your name ends with letter N, you are not an ordinary person. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is.
You would love these names similar to Joronn
- Penelle is Norwegian cognate of Pernelle
- Gønner is Norwegian cognate of Gunnvǫr
- Ågesine - Used principally in Norwegian, Ågesine means "Explorer of Knowledge and God is Merciful" is a girl name has its origin in Old Norse. Ågesine is effeminate form of Sina.
- Baugeid - Used predominantly in Norwegian, Baugeid is used for baby girls. Baugeid is equivalent of Baugeiðr in Norwegian language
- Tordine - Meaning of Tordine is Beautiful, Thunder God and The Elements Thor Meaning Thunder Thunder God used for girls used chiefly in Norwegian is originated from Old Norse. Tordine is effeminate version of Tord.
Namesakes of Joronn
We could not find any notable namesake.