Jorrit meaning and origin
Meaning of Jorrit is Boar has origin in Dutch, especially used in Dutch is given to baby boys.Names that rhyme with Jorrit
Popularity of Jorrit
Jorrit is a unique baby name in Netherlands, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 500 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 428 on boy names chart when 35 babies were named Jorrit. Over 124 people have been named Jorrit in Netherlands. Also, in Belgium, the name had been in use for 15 years beginning from 1995 and had secured the place in top 300 names. In 2002, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 237 on boy names chart when 46 babies were named Jorrit. Over 210 people have been named Jorrit in Belgium.
At least, 3000 people globally have carried Jorrit as their given name according to our estimate.
Jorrit in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Jorrit
You have a plan on changing the world. However, in order to do it, teach people how to change themselves first. You've come across many backstabbers in your life, so you can recognize when you see one. You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself.
Do you like Jorrit? You would love these names
- Melena - Curious girl name Melena is used primarily in Slavic and Dutch, meaning of Melena is "Native of Magdala" is originated from Latin and Old Greek
- Lorens - Celebrated and All time favorite boy name Lorens is used dominantly in Scandinavian, Norwegian and Danish has origin in Latin. Lorens is form of Lorenz in Nordic language
- Ans - The girl name Ans has origin in Hebrew which is mainly used in Dutch language, Ans means "Grace, Affection and Wife". Ans is a spelling variant of Hannah.
- Louise - Meaning of Louise is Fight, Battle or Struggle used for both genders. Its origin is in Old High German and Germanic is commonly used in Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian. Among baby girl names, frequently used Louise ranked 459 in year 1971 in United States
- Delbert - Of English and Germanic origin, Admired and Conifer Delbert means "Bright Like Daytime or Shining One" and is given to both genders is especially used in Dutch and English
Namesakes of Jorrit
- Jorrit van der Kooi, Dutch-born film and TV director and presenter