Josic meaning and origin
Used mainly in Breton, Josic means "God Adds". Josic is variation of cherished, durable and biblical Joseph. Joseph is Latin form of Ιωσηφ, the Greek Spelling of the Hebrew Name יוֹסֵף Meaning He Will Add. Meaning of Joseph is God Shall Add a Another Son, Jehova Increases and God Would Multiply is rooted from Hebrew. The name is celebrated on March 19th.
Variants of JosicNames that rhyme with Josic
Popularity of Josic
Josic is a rare baby name in France, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1998. At least, 80 people globally have carried Josic as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Josic?
You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. Be careful not to drain yourself. Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety. You appreciate an educated man. You are one yourself.
Do you like Josic? Read these names too
- Venikara means Pining is used as a unisex name is dominantly used in Hindi and Hindi
- Josic is used notably in Breton, Josic means "God Adds"
- Ojayati - Largely used in Hindi and Hindi, Ojayati means "Vitality" is used for both boys and girls
- Theodrick - The boy name Theodrick means "Ruler of the Army, People's Ruler and Thiuda" came from Gothic. Theodrick is derivation of Theodoric.
- Ermenfried - Ermenfried means "Peace or Large"
Namesakes of Josic
We could not find any notable namesake.