Josick meaning and origin
Meaning of Josick is God Adds is predominantly used in Breton. Josick is variant form of biblical, preeminent and immutable Joseph. Joseph is form of Ιωσηφ, the Greek Spelling of the Hebrew Name יוֹסֵף Meaning He Will Add in Latin language. Joseph's meaning is God Would Multiply and God Adds came from Hebrew. The name is celebrated on March 19th.
Variants of JosickNames that rhyme with Josick
Popularity of Josick
Josick is a rare baby name in France and may not be used now as it was last seen in 1966. As per our findings, over 40 people has been named Josick globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Josick
You inspire people but can't find a way to inspire yourself to make the first step and show the world what you can do. You are a jealous and passionate lover. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. You have a strong will to succeed in life. You have a bossy nature in love. To have number 22 as your expression no means you are destined for great things. Replace your comfort zone with adventures and the fear of the unknown with excitement to experience and learn new things.
You would love these names similar to Josick
- Anne-Cécile - Anne-Cécile means "Blind or Gracious" is originated from Hebrew and Latin
- Luick - The Luick means "People" is used in Frisian
- Goyathlay - Used particulary in Apache, Goyathlay aimed at boys. Its origin is in Apache, Goyathlay means "One who Yawns"
- Kaïd is originated from Quran, Kaïd means "Chief or Commander"
- MariLee - Well-Liked MariLee is originated from English-American and Hebrew is used as a girl name, MariLee means "Star of the Sea and Bitterness". MariLee is derived from Marilyn.
Namesakes of Josick
We could not find any notable namesake.