Josipa meaning and origin
The girl name Josipa is largely used in Slavic, Josipa means "He (God) Will Add" is of Hebrew origin.Names that rhyme with Josipa
Popularity of Josipa
Josipa is a popular baby name in Croatia where every 1 in 400 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Josipa in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Josipa?
Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. To have 7 as your soul urge number reflects the urge of your spirit to be free. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most.
You would love these names similar to Josipa
- Antonije - Notably used in Slavic, Antonije means "Invaluable, Beyond Price and Priceless Inestimable" used as a baby boy name came from Latin. Antonije is resulted from Anthony.
- Radost - Radost's meaning is Joy is particulary used in Slavic
- Macha - Used predominantly in Slavic, Macha means "Sea, Aurora or Drop" and originated from Native, American and Hebrew is used for girls
- Swanny - Meaning of Swanny is Solemn has its origin in English which is used largely in Slavic is aimed at baby boys
- Radmilo - Used especially in Slavic, Radmilo is originated from Old Slavic and Slavonic, Radmilo means "Gracious or Happy" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Josipa
- Josipa Rimac, Croatian politician