Jotham meaning and origin
Jotham's meaning is God is Perfect is majorly used in English, a boy name has origin in Hebrew.
Variants of Jotham
View middle names that goes with Jotham like Thay, Hoan, Pry, Ryot, Klayton, Zal,Names that rhyme with Jotham
Popularity of Jotham
Jotham is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1969 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1982, it ranked 2971st when 36 boys were named Jotham. Over 538 people have been named Jotham in United States. Jotham is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, although it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 200 babies that have been given the name Jotham in England and Wales.
Jotham is a rare baby name in France still in use today. Jotham is a common name in Kenya, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Tanzania and Uganda while somewhat familiar name in Philippines, Malawi, Indonesia, Nigeria, DR Congo and Zambia. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Jotham globally.
Numerological analysis of Jotham
You are unique and born to stand out. Liberating from your self-imposed restrictions will affect your life in a positive rather than negative way as you assume. If a person doesn't love you as you imagined, you suppose they don't love you at all. You should be prepared for big achievements. Find an efficient way to spread awareness of the things you believe matter the most. Sincerity is something you respect and practice.
Do you like Jotham? You would love these names
- Lamara - Unexpected Lamaras origin is Hebrew, meaning of Lamara is "Rebellion, Star of the Sea and Lady" is aimed at girls. Lamara is resulted from Mary.
- Mathew - Widespread and Conifer Mathew has its origin in Hebrew, Mathew means "Gift of Yahweh or Gift of the Lord" and is used for both genders is mostly used in English, Bengali and Welsh. In 2015, well-liked Mathew was the 477th most popular name among boy names in United States
- Maroussia - Maroussias origin is Hebrew, meaning of Maroussia is "Princess of the Sea" and is substantially used in Russian
- Aronne substantially is used in Italian and German, meaning of Aronne is "The Enlightened" that came from Hebrew is used as a boy name
- Danielius - Danielius's meaning is God is My Judge is originated from Hebrew and is used prevalently in Lithuanian is a boy name
Namesakes of Jotham
- Jotham Johnson, American classical archaeologist
- Jotham Post Jr., Jotham Post Jr
- Actor Jotham Annan, notable for movie The Browning Version