Judenta meaning and origin
Judenta is variant of all time favorite, prevalent and biblical Judith. Judith is Latin form of Jutta. Origin of Judith is in Hebrew, meaning of Judith is "Admired, Praise and Jewish".
Variants of JudentaNames that rhyme with Judenta
Popularity of Judenta
Judenta is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Judenta
Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. And not just at this point but since always. If you walk over people to get on top, you won't make it. Or you will but you won't feel good about yourself. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word.
Go through the following names similar to Judenta
- Weko - Particulary used in Frisian, Weko means "Forest"
- Anjang - Prevalently used in Malay, Anjang means "Long" used as a baby boy name is rooted from Malay
- Gwenc'hlan has its origin in Breton, Gwenc'hlan means "Holy Race"
- Otburga - Otburga's meaning is Possession or Protect
- Puspawati - Girl name Puspawati is rooted from Malay and is primarily used in Malay language, meaning of Puspawati is "Female Flower"
Namesakes of Judenta
We could not find any notable namesake.