Judette meaning and origin
Judette is version of biblical, dominant and unfading Judith. Judith is Latin form of Jutta. Judith means Woman from Jehud, A Women from Judea and Woman from Judea is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of Judette
View middle names that goes with Judette like Caitriona, Ellianna,Names that rhyme with Judette
Popularity of Judette
Judette is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Judette is a common name in DR Congo and Haiti. According to our estimate, over 3000 babies have been named Judette globally.
What numbers say about Judette?
Find an efficient way to spread awareness of the things you believe matter the most. You should be prepared for big achievements. You know exactly what you want to achieve in life and that's comfort, inner peace, and harmony. You don't believe in eternal love but you do believe in respect, care and, appreciation. You have a bossy nature in love. You want to be the boss in every situation. When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only.
Other names similar to Judette
- Joschua - Boy name Joschua is originated from Hebrew which is used in German language, Joschua means "God Helps or Yahweh is Salvation"
- Koren - Meaning of Koren is One who is Gleaming has its origin in Hebrew is a unisex name
- Laelien - Laelien means "God Helped" came from Hebrew
- Bety - Curious girl name Bety has origin in Hebrew, Bety means "Form of Elizabeth, My God has Sworn and My God is Abundance". Bety is a derivation of Betty.
- Giona - Creative and adventurous and Modern unisex name Giona is used largely in Italian, meaning of Giona is "The Dove" is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Judette
We could not find any notable namesake.