Judit name meaning
On This Page
What does Judit mean?
Far-out Judit is used notably in Danish, Faroese, Norwegian, Scandinavian, Finnish, Hungarian, Icelandic and Swedish, Judit means "Woman from Jehud or Judäerin" used as a baby girl name is rooted from Hebrew.
Judit is version of biblical, ceaseless and outstanding Judith. Judith is equivalent of Jutta in Latin language. Judith's meaning is Admired and Judäerin is of Hebrew origin.
How do I pronounce Judit?
The two syllabled name Judit is pronounced, j(u)-dit.
Variants of JuditNames that rhyme with Judit
How popular is the name Judit?
Judit used to be a common name in Spain, first appeared in 2002 and over 1846 babies have been given the name in 4 years. When at its peak in 2002,. After 4 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts.
Judit is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 42 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000. There are over 516 babies that have been given the name Judit in United States.
Judit is a rare baby name in Belgium where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2003. But an extremely popular name in Hungary where every 1 in 60 have the name.
According to our estimate, over 200000 babies have been named Judit globally.
Judit in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Judit
In order to change for better, stay away from those people and find yourself some new smart friends. When it comes to life goals, you dream big, meaning you are ambitious and self-confident. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you.
Parents who liked Judit, loved these names
- Nemo - The odd boy name Nemo is substantially used in German and Swedish is came from Hebrew and Latin, Nemo means "Nobody"
- Jansi - Used largely in Telugu and Marathi, Jansi means "Rising Sun or Life-like" is a gender insensitive name
- Ansgard largely is used in Norwegian, Scandinavian and German is of Old High German and Germanic origin used for both boys and girls, meaning of Ansgard is "Garden of the Gods, God or Spear"
- Henni - The unisex name Henni is rooted from Germanic and Old High German and is chiefly used in German, Greenlandic and Swedish languages, Henni means "Home, Homeland or Powerful"
- Robertina - Odd girl name Robertina is dominantly used in English and Swedish has its roots in Germanic, meaning of Robertina is "Bright Fame"
Famous people named Judit
- Judit Földing-Nagy, Hungarian runner who specializes in the marathon
- Judit Kovács, retired female high jumper from Hungary
- Judit Polgár, Hungarian chess grandmaster
- Judit Mascó, Spanish model
- Judit Varga, Hungarian middle-distance runner
Lists having Judit
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Hungarian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Woman