Julianne name meaning
On This Page
What does Julianne mean?
Cherished Julianne is used especially in Finnish, Faroese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, English, Hungarian and Greenlandic aimed at baby girls and of Latin origin, Julianne means "Jove's Child, Youthful or Illustrious Roman Family".
Julianne is variant form of customary Juliane. Juliane is variant form of acclaimed and perpetual Julia. Also Juliane is variation of timeless and loved Juliana. Juliane is feminine variation of Julian and Julius.
Meaning of Juliane is Soft Haired and Julia is originated from Latin. Also Julianne is English equivalent of Julia. Also Julianne is English equivalent of Juliana. The name is celebrated on 16 February.
How do I pronounce Julianne?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Julianne is j(u)-lianne. juli(an)-ne is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of Julianne
Middle Names for Julianne
Daia, Esty, view more middle names that goes with JulianneNames that rhyme with Julianne
How popular is the name Julianne?
a popular name in United States having over 29720 recievers in 107 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 1985, the moniker grabbed the 364th spot and 682 baby girls were given the name.
Additionally, the name has been in the top 500 baby names 21 times Julianne is a familiar baby name in France, it has been in use since 1900 and was able to reach the top 600 names.
In 1924, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 530 on girl names chart when 77 babies were named Julianne. Over 1601 people have been named Julianne in France.
Julianne is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big.
Over 145 people have been named Julianne in England and Wales. During its 53 years of usage in Ireland, it had made up to just the top 300 girl names. There are over 379 babies that have been given the name Julianne in Ireland.
But Julianne is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 6000 have the name. As per our evaluation, over 40000 people has been named Julianne globally.
Julianne in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Julianne
To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety. You like to explore your options about everything. People who have this number as their expression no can be described as free souls that can't be tamed. Nothing can stop them from achieving what they intended. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves.
If you like Julianne, you would love these names
- Zita - Meaning of Zita is Patron of Housewives or Servants or Seeker is chiefly used in German, Swedish and Italian is a girl name is originated from Latin, Spanish and Hungarian
- Piroschka - Girl name Piroschka is used majorly in German. Its origin is in Latin, meaning of Piroschka is "Time-Honored or The Ancient"
- Epiphany - Used in English unusual, Epiphany means "Epiphany or Manifestation" and mostly is aimed at both genders is rooted from Old Greek and Latin
- Corban - Meaning of Corban is Raven is used as a gender-neutral name which is predominantly used in English came from Latin and Old French
- Claira - Origin of Uncustomary Claira is in Latin, meaning of Claira is "Clear" is aimed at baby girls
Famous people named Julianne
- Julianne Moore, American actress and children's author
- Julianne Phillips, American model and actress
- Julianne Malveaux, African-American economist, author
- Julianne Morris, American actress
- Julianne Nicholson, American actress
- Julianne McNamara, American former artistic gymnast
- Julianne Regan, English/Irish singer, songwriter and musician
- Julianne Buescher, American actress, voice actress, writer
- Julianne Baird, American soprano best known for her singing
- Julianne Hough, American dancer, actress and singer
- Julianne Tarroja, Filipina singer-songwriter
Lists having Julianne
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Latin Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Hungarian Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ianne
- Girl names that starts with Jul
- Baby Names that mean Youthful
- Baby Names that mean Downy
- Baby Names that mean bearded
- Baby Names that mean Youth
- Baby Names that mean Jove
- Baby Names that mean Child
- Baby Names that mean Illustrious
- Baby Names that mean Roman
- Baby Names that mean Family