Junno meaning and origin
Junno is form of Jon in Finnish language.
Variants of Junno
Junni, Junia, Jon, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, John, Jona, Ión, Jonas, Jone, Jonny, Jonanthony, Iunia, Jeanne, Johanna, Ivan, Johannes, Hanan, Dejohn, Gianni, Jackie, Yanis, Aaronjohn, John Paul, Jonette, Jonah, Jonathan, Ióhan, Johnas, Yonah, Jöns, Jondine, Jonni, Jonna, JohnnyNames that rhyme with Junno
Popularity of Junno
Junno is a common baby name in Japan. As per our findings, over 1000 people has been named Junno globally.
Junno in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Junno?
People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff. Take a break to recharge your batteries and keep track with your life. Although you are the most positive person you know, deep inside, your soul is sad. All people want is to take advantage of easy opportunities and leave the hard battle with other people who care more. You are the most sensitive person is what number 11 reveals about your personality.
Other names similar to Junno
- Bearach is originated from Celtic, Bearach means "Sharp, Lance" is given to boys
- Ynja - The girl name Ynja means "Female Animal, She-Animal" is originated from Old Norse language is used principally in Icelandic and Danish
- Judyth - The loved girl name Judyth is used largely in Swedish and English, meaning of Judyth is "He will be Praised or Woman of Judea" is originated from English and Hebrew
- Nasaĸ - Meaning of Nasaĸ is Hat used for baby boys which is used in Greenlandic and Finnish is originated from Greenlandic
- Gothe is equivalent of Góði in Danish language
Namesakes of Junno
We could not find any notable namesake.