Kättilgun meaning and origin
Kättilgun is used substantially in Old Swedish and Swedish has origin in Old Norse is used as a girl name. Kättilgun is combination of KETILL and GUNN. GUNN is variant form of Gunnr, which itself is shortened form of names with "Gund" and ending with "Gund".
Variants of KättilgunNames that rhyme with Kättilgun
Popularity of Kättilgun
Kättilgun is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Looking for a name like Kättilgun? Please go through the following names
- Roulf is form of Rodulf in Danish language
- Arethusa is originated from Old Greek is substantially used in Latinized is used as a baby girl name. Arethusa is Latin cognate of Greek Αρεθουσα of Uncertain Meaning(To Become Excellent
- Ráfi - Meaning of Ráfi is Peace used for baby girls used substantially in Sami is originated from Sami
- Kilaasi - The boy name Kilaasi is substantially used in Danish and Greenlandic. Kilaasi is form of Kilâse in Greenlandic language
- Gunnár - Specifically used in Sami durable and predominant, Gunnár is used as a boy name. Gunnár is Sami equivalent of Gunnar
Namesakes of Kättilgun
We could not find any notable namesake.