Ka meaning and origin
The uncommon unisex name Ka is of Old Greek origin, primarily used in Telugu, Tamil and Dutch languages, Ka means "Something Special". Ka is short form of Catharina. Catharina is a variation of evergreen, darling and saintly Katharina. Catharina is equivalent of Katharina in Dutch, Scandinavian and English languages. Also Catharina is equivalent of Karine in German, English and Scandinavian languages. Catharina's meaning is The Pure, Torture and Pure is rooted from Old Greek.Names that rhyme with Ka
Popularity of Ka
Ka is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1962 and was last seen in 2005, during its 46 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1990, it ranked 2050th when 65 girl were named Ka. Over 912 people have been named Ka in United States. Ka is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 28 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000. There are over 169 babies that have been given the name Ka in England and Wales.
However things change on global perspective, Ka is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in China, Vietnam, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Macau. According to our estimate, at least 1060000 people have been bestowed Ka around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Ka
You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You are hard to reach and even harder to trust. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. People see you as their leader because of your attitude, determination, and creative thinking. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency.
Do you like Ka? You would love these names
- Estève - Estève means "Crowning" has its origin in Greek language
- Mirthe - Origin of Customary Mirthe is in English and Old Greek is used commonly in Finnish and Dutch used for baby girls, meaning of Mirthe is "Myrtos"
- Jorioz - The Jorioz means "Worker of the Earth" is originated from Greek
- Cinthie - Substantially used in English, Cinthie is used as a girl name which came from Greek and Old Greek, meaning of Cinthie is "Precious Stone"
- Mitica - Mitica's meaning is Dedicated to Demeter came from Old Greek commonly used in Romanian is bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Ka
- Ka, Predynastic pharaoh of Upper Egypt belonging to Dynasty 0
- Ka Hsaw Wa, Burmese human rights activist
- Ka Vang, Hmong American writer in the United States