Kaakali meaning and origin
Girl name Kaakali is used dominantly in Bengali, Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Oriya and Kannada, meaning of Kaakali is "A Musical Instrument, The Melodious Voice of the Cuckoo or Chirping of Birds".Names that rhyme with Kaakali
Popularity of Kaakali
Kaakali is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Kaakali?
It's like you never get angry and anything can piss you off. You like to observe things and people. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You are an independent, free soul. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are stubborn and self-motivated. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love.
Other names similar to Kaakali, for soon-to-be-parents
- Smeet - Boy name Smeet is largely used in Kannada, Gujarati and Oriya, meaning of Smeet is "Devine Smile or Smile"
- Gopalpriya chiefly is used in Telugu, Gujarati and Tamil, meaning of Gopalpriya is "Lover of Cowherds" is a baby boy name
- Subodhini means A Learned Lady aimed at girls is mainly used in Marathi and Kannada
- Jusal - Jusal's meaning is Pari or Pari Fairy is used chiefly in Marathi, Oriya and Kannada is a boy name
- Sarvavidya - Used mostly in Marathi, Hindi and Sanskrit, Sarvavidya means "Having All Knowledge, Omniscience or Knowledgeable" is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Kaakali
We could not find any notable namesake.