Kaalan meaning and origin
Kaalan came from Germanic and Hawaiian is chiefly used in Tamil is aimed at baby boys. Kaalan is another transcription of Kalan. Kalan is version of celebrated Kalani. Also Kalan is a variant of prevailing Kalen. Chiefly used in English and Arabic, Kalan, meaning of Kalan is "Pure and Senior" is originated from Hawaiian and Germanic.
Variants of KaalanNames that rhyme with Kaalan
Popularity of Kaalan
Kaalan is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Kaalan
When you like someone in a romantic way, it makes you nervous. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You are that person who teaches others how to live life without much drama and walk their path with no one's help. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. Your personal growth depends on your adventures.
You would love these names similar to Kaalan
- Eethalarasi - Commonly used in Tamil, Eethalarasi means "Giver or Benefactress" is a baby girl name
- Mugilarasam - Boy name Mugilarasam means "King of Clouds" is used prevalently in Tamil
- Uruthira prevalently is used in Tamil is a girl name, meaning of Uruthira is "Lord Shiva"
- Nitharsha - Majorly used in Tamil, Nitharsha means "Obvious or Visible" is aimed at girls
- Nilangan - The boy name Nilangan is used primarily in Tamil, Nilangan means "the Moon"
Namesakes of Kaalan
We could not find any notable namesake.