Kaashinath meaning and origin
Substantially used in Marathi and Hindi, Kaashinath means "Lord of Kaashi" is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Kaashinath
Popularity of Kaashinath
Kaashinath is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Kaashinath?
What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. What concerns you is your soul and how to keep yourself happy and aware. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this. You prefer solitude over people and partying but hanging around is productive sometimes.
Parents who liked Kaashinath, loved these names
- Shankhini - Shankhini's meaning is Mother of Pearls is notably used in Hindi and Marathi is aimed at girls
- Ojasin - Substantially used in Marathi and Hindi, Ojasin is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Ojasin is "Strong Powerful"
- Aghor - Boy name Aghor is particulary used in Bengali, Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Aghor is "Shiva"
- Shamakarna - Used primarily in Marathi and Hindi, Shamakarna bestowed upon baby boys, Shamakarna means "Buddha or Lord Shiva"
- Samasta - Boy name Samasta is used especially in Sanskrit and Hindi, meaning of Samasta is "Entire or All"
Namesakes of Kaashinath
We could not find any notable namesake.