Kaberi meaning and origin
Kaberi means Full of Water or A River in South India is a girl name is used principally in Sanskrit and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Kaberi
Popularity of Kaberi
Kaberi is a popular baby name in Pakistan where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in India. At least, 100000 people globally have carried Kaberi as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Kaberi
Sometimes, you act selfishly. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You can't stand watching innocent souls suffering because of the cruelty of humanity. Positive energy adores your spirit. You love life and life loves you.
Parents who liked Kaberi, loved these names
- Jatindra - Used notably in Marathi and Bengali, Jatindra is used as a baby boy name, Jatindra means "King of Saints"
- Sanumati is used chiefly in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon baby girls, Sanumati means "Mountain"
- Prithuloma - Mostly used in Malayalam and Kannada, Prithuloma means "Pisces, Fish or Zodiac Sign" is a baby girl name
- Sanvrit - Used in Marathi and Hindi, Sanvrit customarily bestowed upon baby boys, Sanvrit means "Happened"
- Devmanak - Boy name Devmanak means "Jewel of the Gods" is used in Marathi and Hindi
Namesakes of Kaberi
We could not find any notable namesake.