Kacper meaning and origin
Prevalent boy name Kacper is majorly used in Norwegian, Icelandic, Swedish, Finnish, Polish and Danish. It is rooted from Old Greek and Old Persian, meaning of Kacper is "Treasurer". Also Kacper is Polish form of Kasper.
Variants of Kacper
View middle names that goes with Kacper like Ules, Tigh, Idin, Rege, Calum,Names that rhyme with Kacper
Popularity of Kacper
Kacper used to be a common name in England and Wales, first appeared in 2001 and over 3725 babies have been given the name in 18 years. At its zenith in 2008,. However after 18 years, the name is on free fall on the charts but it is still going strong. Kacper is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1994 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2006, it ranked 1636th when 88 boy were named Kacper. Over 1002 babies in United States have been named Kacper. Also, in Ireland, the name has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 100 names. In 2008, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 92 on boy names chart when 86 babies were given the name Kacper. Over 786 people have been named Kacper in Ireland. Also, in Netherlands, in just 5 years, it has made it to the top 300 names. Recently in 2018, 65 babies were given Kacper and it reached its peak ranking, 244 on boy names chart. There are over 247 babies that have been given the name Kacper in Netherlands.
In Belgium, Kacper is a unique name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 500 names. In 2012, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 409 on boy names chart when 27 babies were named Kacper. Over 226 people have been named Kacper in Belgium. Kacper is an uncommon baby name in France where it has been in use since 2002 and achieved its top ranking of 1710 in 2006. There are over 134 babies that have been given the name Kacper in France.
But Kacper is a popular baby name in Poland where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 20000 people globally have carried Kacper as their given name according to our research.
Kacper in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Kacper
You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. When going through an emotional breakdown, it takes you longer than other people to get back on track. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Go through the following names similar to Kacper
- Alvertos - Alvertoss origin is Germanic is used as a boy name, meaning of Alvertos is "Noble Famous, Bright and Of Noble Lineage" is substantially used in Greek. Alvertos is resulted from Albert.
- Opheline came from Greek, meaning of Opheline is "Help or Help"
- Petya commonly is used in Bulgarian and Russian, meaning of Petya is "The Rock or The Stone". Its origin is in Old Greek is given to both genders
- Gaylen - Famed Gaylen came from English and Old Greek is predominantly used in English, meaning of Gaylen is "Festive Party" is a gender insensitive name
- Sofi - Infrequent girl name Sofi is used primarily in Spanish, English and Scandinavian, meaning of Sofi is "Wisdom" is originated from Old Greek and English
Namesakes of Kacper
- Kacper Tatara, Polish footballer