Kahina name meaning
What does Kahina mean?
Kahina came from Arabic is notably used in Arabic, meaning of Kahina is "Universe, Priestess or Symbol of Bravery and Heroism" is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Kahina
How popular is the name Kahina?
A common name in France with over 3794 new-borns have been given the name since 1970. Currently the moniker is on a rise, in 2006, it ranked 307th when 197 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Kahina is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today and also in Belgium. But Kahina is a popular baby name in Algeria where every 1 in 2000 have the name. According to our research, over 30000 babies have been named Kahina globally.
What numbers say about Kahina?
You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself.
You would love these names similar to Kahina
- Shayd - Infrequent unisex name Shayd means "Perhaps" which originated from English is used primarily in Arabic
- Rameethah - Rameethah's meaning is Name of a Sahabiyyah RA used for girls is used largely in Arabic
- Imthithal - Notably used in Arabic, Imthithal is used as a girl name, meaning of Imthithal is "Polite Obedience"
- Mareer means Powerful or Rope is prevalently used in Arabic is customarily used for boys
- Selani means Free Flying Shah Sawar is used especially in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
Famous people named Kahina
We could not find any notable namesake.