Kajus meaning and origin
Used in Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Lithuanian and Finnish recent and unfamiliar, Kajus came from Latin, Kajus means "From Caieta" is used as a baby boy name. Kajus is Nordic equivalent of Caius.
Variants of KajusNames that rhyme with Kajus
Popularity of Kajus
In England and Wales, Kajus is a familiar name where it has been in use since 2004 and has secured the place in top 700 names. In 2013, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 611 on boy names chart when 56 babies were named Kajus. Over 555 babies in England and Wales have been named Kajus. In Ireland, Kajus is a unique name where it has been in use since 2006 and has secured the place in top 300 names. In 2010, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 211 on boy names chart when 28 babies were named Kajus. Over 163 babies in Ireland have been named Kajus.
Kajus is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. At least, 700 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Kajus in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Kajus
Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are a child of change. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Challenges don't scare you but on the contrary, they make you feel alive. You have a lot of friends who respect you deeply.
Parents who liked Kajus, loved these names
- Cato - Persistent and Prevailing Cato is used principally in Dutch and Swedish aimed at both genders is originated from Latin and Old Greek, Cato means "Wise or The Pure"
- Salvia - Unisex name Salvia is used mainly in German and originated from English and Latin, Salvia means "Salvus or Salvia"
- Silko - Meaning of Silko is King of Nubia or Victory is used as a baby boy name which is prevalently used in German and African is of Latin origin
- Silvano - Anomalous Silvanos origin is Latin, meaning of Silvano is "Man of the Woods, Forest or Wood" used as a boy name is used in Danish, Spanish and Norwegian
- Nickie - Infrequent unisex name Nickie means "Victory of the People, Victory or People or Abbreviation of Nicole" which originated from Greek and Old Greek is primarily used in English, Finnish and Swedish
Namesakes of Kajus
We could not find any notable namesake.