Kalaam meaning and origin
Kalaam is used mainly in Arabic bestowed upon boys, Kalaam means "Speech".Names that rhyme with Kalaam
Popularity of Kalaam
Kalaam is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 400 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Kalaam?
People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You love life and life loves you. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only.
Looking for names similar to Kalaam? Please go through the following names
- Aadhil - Boy name Aadhil is used in Arabic language, Aadhil means "Honorable Judge, Justice or Honourable Judge"
- ShamsUlHaq - Boy name ShamsUlHaq is used in Arabic language, ShamsUlHaq means "The Sun of Truth or Appellation Given to Indian or Pakistani Scholars"
- Muqadas is used majorly in Arabic is a baby girl name, Muqadas means "Holy"
- AlamAra - Girl name AlamAra means "Adorning the World" is principally used in Arabic
- Shariah - Used prevalently in Arabic far-out, Shariah has origin in Hebrew, English and Old Greek, Shariah means "Divine Law or Noble Law" is used for both genders
Namesakes of Kalaam
We could not find any notable namesake.