Kalakarni meaning and origin
The girl name Kalakarni is mainly used in Hindi, Gujarati, Sanskrit, Tamil, Malayalam, Oriya, Bengali, Telugu, Kannada and Marathi, Kalakarni means "Lakshmi or With Black Ears".Names that rhyme with Kalakarni
Popularity of Kalakarni
Kalakarni is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Kalakarni
You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. Your failures motivate you. Your career success is inevitable. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Not everyone wishes you well. And instead of focusing on making them happy, focus on making yourself happy first. Working harder than required is what you are known for. No one is as kind these days and has the same heart as you do.
Looking for names similar to Kalakarni? Please go through the following names
- Pahi - Meaning of Pahi is Petal of a Flower is notably used in Telugu, Marathi and Kannada is used as a baby girl name
- Amrith - Unexpected choice and Fresh boy name Amrith is predominantly used in Kannada, Hindi and Bengali languages, meaning of Amrith is "Nectar"
- Rudro - Substantially used in Tamil and Telugu, Rudro is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Rudro is "Shiv"
- Siddu - Siddu's meaning is Be Ready, Lord Shiva or Fear used for baby boys is used particulary in Telugu and Oriya
- Yajnadhar - Boy name Yajnadhar is originated from Sanskrit which is used commonly in Bengali, Malayalam and Telugu languages, meaning of Yajnadhar is "Other Names for the Hindu God Vishnu or Lord Vishnu"
Namesakes of Kalakarni
We could not find any notable namesake.