Kaleva name meaning
On This Page
What does Kaleva mean?
Meaning of Kaleva is Smith or Red Cloth is originated from Lithuanian given to baby boys is used mainly in Swedish and Finnish.
Variants of KalevaNames that rhyme with Kaleva
How popular is the name Kaleva?
Kaleva is a familiar baby name in India. According to our findings, over 100 babies have been named Kaleva globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Kaleva in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Kaleva
You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things. You can stare at a wall and not feel bored because of your busy mind. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. Be the living proof to those who ignored you, they need to realize you were right this whole time. People find it hard to get through you. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing.
Looking for names similar to Kaleva? Please go through the following names
- Taavetti - Frequently Used and All time favorite boy name Taavetti is used prevalently in Swedish and Finnish has origin in Hebrew. Taavetti is Finnish cognate of David
- Iikka - Preeminent and Evergreen boy name Iikka is used largely in Swedish and Finnish. Iikka is Finnish cognate of Isak. Also Iikka is Finnish cognate of Ivar
- Vinfrid is Swedish equivalent of Winfried
- Heljä is Finnish cognate of Helja
- Caarina - Prevalently used in Swedish and Finnish, Caarina is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Caarina is "Vietnamese or Friend"
Famous people named Kaleva
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kaleva
- Boy names beginning with K
- Lithuanian Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Red
- Baby Names that mean Cloth