Kalini name meaning
What does Kalini mean?
Kalini is used dominantly in Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam, Telugu, English, Oriya, Sanskrit, Bengali, Tamil, Gujarati, Indian and Marathi has origin in Old Greek used for girls, Kalini means "Flower, Full of Blossoms and Bloom or Another Name for the River Yamuna". Kalini is a version of outstanding and evergreen Karen. Karen is a version of CarineKarin. Karen is short of Katharina. Karen is Scandinavian cognate of Katharina. Also Karen is English and Dutch form of Carine. Karen is also English and German form of Karine. Karen is also Danish cognate of Karin. Originated from Latin, Old Greek and Nordic, Karen, Karen means "Clear, Abbreviation of Katherine and Virginal".
Variants of Kalini
Karen, Katharina, Carine, Karine, Karin, Caren, Karena, Karra, Anakaren, Karenlee, Catharina, Ecaterina, Aikaterine, Cateline, Carrine, Carina, Cara, Caitlin, Cate, Catheryn, Karina, Carin, Karolina, Carena, Corinna, Annakaren, Anna, Ananias, Anianus, AnaNames that rhyme with Kalini
How popular is the name Kalini?
Kalini is a familiar baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 200 babies have been bestowed Kalini around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Kalini?
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. Think and give yourself some space to reconsider your actions and decisions. Perhaps you are born to make bad people do good things and walk the right path. Encourage people to do the right thing. Spread your knowledge and words of wisdom.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Kalini
- Osias - Offbeat and Contemporary Osias is originated from Old Greek language is a baby boy name, particulary used in Greenlandic, Swedish and Danish, Osias means "Salvation"
- Youry means Worker of the Earth is rooted from Greek
- Philomene means Meno or Beloved is particulary used in German and is aimed at baby girls has origin in Old Greek
- Kate - Long standing and Prevalent Kate is used particulary in Gujarati, Finnish and Greenlandic is of Old Greek origin, Kate means "Beauty, Torture or Blessed" is used as a unisex name
- Alcindor means Manly and Protector has origin in English and Old Greek is used for baby boys. Alcindor is derived from Alexander.
Famous people named Kalini
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kalini
- Girl names beginning with K
- Greek Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Flower
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Blossoms
- Baby Names that mean Bloom
- Baby Names that mean River