Kalliyan name meaning
What does Kalliyan mean?
Rarefied and Fresh girl name Kalliyan is mainly used in Cambodian has its origin in Khmer, meaning of Kalliyan is "Of Superior Quality".Names that rhyme with Kalliyan
How popular is the name Kalliyan?
Kalliyan is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. At least, 30 people globally have carried Kalliyan as their given name according to our findings.
What numerology tells about Kalliyan?
Helping others makes your heart happy. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You have a strong will to succeed and survive on your own.
Other names similar to Kalliyan
- Najeh - Najeh's meaning is Prosperous is used as a baby boy name
- Ju - Ju's meaning is Chrysanthemum or Giant is used as a unisex name and is chiefly used in Kanji symbol and Mandarin has origin in Mandarin
- Meztli - Unfamiliar unisex name Meztli means "Moon" is originated from Aztec-Nahuatl language
- Allonzo - Meaning of Allonzo is Eager for Battle and Ready for a Fight came from Gothic is bestowed upon baby boys. Allonzo is resulted from Alonzo.
- Alischa - Outlandish Alischa is used predominantly in Indian bestowed upon girls, Alischa means "Protected By God"
Famous people named Kalliyan
We could not find any notable namesake.