Kania meaning and origin
Kania is version of pleasing Kanya. Kanya's meaning is Virgin, Virgo and Daughter has origin in Sanskrit.
Variants of KaniaNames that rhyme with Kania
Popularity of Kania
Kania is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1981 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2000, it ranked 2899th when 49 girls were named Kania. Over 587 babies in United States have been named Kania. But Kania is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 40000 have the name. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Kania globally.
Numerological aspects of Kania
Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. When it comes to love, be more open with your partner. You like to observe things and people. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy.
Looking for a name like Kania? Please go through the following names
- Nirajakshi - Girl name Nirajakshi means "Lotus Eyed" is used notably in Sanskrit
- Ansaka - Ansaka's meaning is Has a Share in the Property is used dominantly in Sanskrit is given to boys
- Devana - Of Sanskrit origin, Unfamiliar Devana bestowed upon both genders, Devana means "From Devonshire or Divine" is used chiefly in English and Hindi
- Shuvro - Meaning of Shuvro is White aimed at baby boys is principally used in Sanskrit
- Suravindia - Originated from Sanskrit, Suravindia bestowed upon baby girls, Suravindia means "A Beautiful Attendant and A Beautiful Yaksa". Suravindia is derivative of Suravinda.
Namesakes of Kania
We could not find any notable namesake.