Kanitra name meaning
What does Kanitra mean?
Meaning of Kanitra is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Kanitra
How popular is the name Kanitra?
Kanitra is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 5598 (1976) in its 16 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 125 babies that have been given the name Kanitra in United States. At least, 100 people globally have carried Kanitra as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Kanitra?
Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You have people who love you. Focus on spirituality and leave out the material success. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Kanitra
- Yomaris - Queer girl name Yomaris means "I Am the Sun" is rooted from Spanish language
- Zishan - Zishan's meaning is Person who Stay with Style or Peaceful is used as a boy name
- Chikezie - Odd boy name Chikezie has origin in African-Nigeria, meaning of Chikezie is "Well-Created By God"
- Mudasir - Isolated and Modern boy name Mudasir means "Handsome"
- Alischa - Unexpected Alischa largely is used in Indian, meaning of Alischa is "Protected By God" is bestowed upon baby girls
Famous people named Kanitra
We could not find any notable namesake.