Kariana meaning and origin
Outlandish Kariana is originated from Old Greek and English-American, Kariana means "Pure" and is given to baby girls is majorly used in English and Swedish. Kariana is variation of long standing and well-liked Karen. Karen is a variant of CarineKarin. Karen is short of Katharina. Karen is Scandinavian equivalent of Katharina. Also Karen is Dutch and English cognate of Carine. Karen is also English and German form of Karine. Karen is also Danish equivalent of Karin. Of Latin and Old Greek origin, Anomalous Karen, Karen means "The Pure, Virginal and Pure". Kariana is variation of Kariane. Kariane is variant of Karianne. Also Kariane is a variant spelling of Kari;Ann. Kariana is variant of Karianna. Karianna is a version of dominant and perennial Karen. Also Karianna is a version of Kariane. Karianna is also form of Karianne. Karianna's meaning is Abbreviation of Katherine and Pure is originated from English-American and Old Greek is chiefly used in English, Finnish and Norwegian.
Variants of Kariana
View middle names that goes with Kariana like Glie, Adee, Analia, Nanette, Sharlene,Names that rhyme with Kariana
Popularity of Kariana
Kariana is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1988 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2010, it ranked 4727th when 30 girls were named Kariana. Over 479 babies in United States have been named Kariana. Also, Kariana is a familiar name in Indonesia, Brazil and Venezuela. As per our estimate, over 700 people has been named Kariana globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kariana
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You are a freethinker. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world.
Other names similar to Kariana, for soon-to-be-parents
- Pipalu - Girl name Pipalu is dominantly used in Greenlandic and Danish. Pipalu is Greenlandic equivalent of Pipalo
- Alfihar is equivalent of Alfheri in German language
- Totti specifically is used in Danish, Finnish and Old Norse came from Old Norse is given to boys. Totti is Old Norse cognate of Þórstæinn
- Asgärdh - Used especially in Swedish and Old Swedish, Asgärdh is a baby girl name. Asgärdh is form of Ásgærðr in Swedish language
- Trygge - Boy name Trygge is substantially used in Norwegian and Old SwedishFinnish. Trygge is form of Tryggvi in Swedish language
Namesakes of Kariana
We could not find any notable namesake.