Karolis meaning and origin
Unexpected choice and Modern boy name Karolis is used largely in Lithuanian is originated from Germanic language. Karolis is variant form of immutable and preeminent Charles. Charles is equivalent of Karl in English language. Also Charles is equivalent of Karl in French and English languages. Unexpected choice and Modern Charles came from Germanic and Old High German languages, meaning of Charles is "A Man and Manly".
Variants of KarolisNames that rhyme with Karolis
Popularity of Karolis
Karolis is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, its highest ever rank is 2027 (2016) in its 12 years run on England and Wales naming chart. Also, it appeared first time in 2005 on baby boy names list of Ireland. Karolis is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Karolis is a common name in Lithuania while somewhat familiar name in England and Indonesia. At least, 3000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Karolis in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Karolis
You have a lot of friends who respect you deeply. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. No one dares to say bad things about you. Your motto is "Why fight when you can solve issues the better way?" You are loved by many but when it comes to your personal life, you don't allow anyone to peek.
Looking for names similar to Karolis? Please go through the following names
- Bernardo - Dominant and Ever lasting boy name Bernardo means "Bear or Bärenstarke" which is used commonly in Italian and Portuguese is of Germanic and Old High German origin
- Fillmor - Boy name Fillmor means "Famous and Famed" is of Germanic origin. Fillmor is derivation of Filmore.
- Dettmar - Boy name Dettmar means "Famous or Folk" mostly used in Low German and German came from Germanic
- Rudibert has its origin in Old High German, Rudibert means "Fame or Shiny"
- Haude means Old is originated from German
Namesakes of Karolis
- Karolis Jasaitis, former Lithuanian football player
Lists having Karolis
- Boy names beginning with K
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Lithuanian Boy Names
- Boy names that starts with Kar
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Free
- Baby Names that mean Man
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Husband
- Baby Names that mean Vigorous
- Baby Names that mean Army