Karvar meaning and origin
Boy name Karvar came from Old English. Karvar is a version of Carver. Old English name Carver is notably used in English, meaning of Carver is "Sculptor and Wood Sculptor".
Variants of KarvarNames that rhyme with Karvar
Popularity of Karvar
Karvar is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Karvar
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You are energetic and have a restless spirit. You always act like everything's just great. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Karvar
- Waefreley - Waefreley's meaning is Quaking Aspen, Aspen-tree Meadow and Meadow of Quivering Aspens is of English origin is a boy name. Waefreley is resultant of Waverly.
- Hort - Of Old English origin, Hort bestowed upon boys, Hort means "Stag Hill and From the Garden Estate". Hort is short version of Horton.
- Harvir - Unorthodox and Modernistic Harvir is originated from Punjabi is particulary used in Indian, Sikh and English, Harvir means "Warrior of God or Brave as God" is used as a boy name
- Erian - Atypical Old English Erian means "One who Ploughs" is bestowed upon both genders
- Ridglie - Boy name Ridglie is originated from English, Ridglie means "Meadow near the Ridge and From the Ridge Meadow". Ridglie is resulted from Ridgeley.
Namesakes of Karvar
We could not find any notable namesake.