Kashmala meaning and origin
Kashmala means Necklace of Flowers or Garland used for baby girls is mainly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Kashmala
Popularity of Kashmala
Kashmala is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Kashmala is a common name in Pakistan. According to our findings, over 3000 babies have been named Kashmala globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kashmala
You have to learn that what you give is what you get in life. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Other names similar to Kashmala, for would be parents
- Wasiq - Used substantially in Arabic, Wasiq is used as a boy name, Wasiq means "Confident, Solid or Certain"
- Sabawoon - Mainly used in Arabic, Sabawoon bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Sabawoon is "Morning or Dawn"
- Mujahida means Crusader, Works Hard or A Crusader is a baby girl name, rooted from Arabic is used in Arabic
- Zaineb - Zaineb's meaning is Wife or Muhammad is mostly used in Arabic is used for baby girls
- Waseeq - Waseeq's meaning is Secure or Sure used for baby boys is primarily used in Arabic
Namesakes of Kashmala
- Kashmala Tariq, Pakistani politician