Kasib meaning and origin
Infrequent boy name Kasib means "Fertile, Winner or Provider" and originated from Arabic is principally used in Arabic and English.
Variants of KasibNames that rhyme with Kasib
Popularity of Kasib
Kasib is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 1981 and also in England and Wales. Also, Kasib is a familiar name in India and Indonesia. As per our research, over 800 babies have been bestowed Kasib around the globe, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Kasib
Stress hates your guts. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You don't like to brag about your knowledge and wisdom because you know that with time, everyone will realize your value.
Other names similar to Kasib
- Riya - Origin of Trendy Riya is in Sanskrit language is used as a baby girl name which is majorly used in Indonesian, Marathi and Bengali, meaning of Riya is "Dance or Gem"
- Naushaba means Elixir is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Tasmeem - Tasmeem's meaning is Long Lasting, Durable or Strong used for both boys and girls is mainly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Uzayr - Unconventional and Modernistic Uzayr has its origin in Arabic, Uzayr means "Precious", a baby boy name is used majorly in Sindhi and Arabic
- Hadiqa - Girl name Hadiqa is used in English and Arabic languages, meaning of Hadiqa is "Secure or Walled Garden"
Namesakes of Kasib
We could not find any notable namesake.