Kassem meaning and origin
Unfamiliar Arabic Kassem bestowed upon baby boys which is used in Arabic, meaning of Kassem is "Controller of Anger, Elegance, Beauty or Grace".Names that rhyme with Kassem
Popularity of Kassem
Kassem is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 28 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 214 babies in United States have been named Kassem. In France, it has been in use since 1987 and achieved its top ranking of 1865 in 2018. Kassem is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Kassem is a common name in Egypt, Morocco and Saudi Arabia while somewhat familiar name in Tunisia, Brazil, Ghana, Kuwait, Germany, Qatar, Canada, Nigeria and United Arab Emirates. As per our estimate, over 7000 people has been named Kassem globally.
Kassem in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Kassem
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Helping others makes your heart happy. You are always open to experience something new. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. Self-doubting mayturn you into the worst version of yourself that you don't like much. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
Do you like Kassem? Other names you would love
- Fareh - Used principally in Arabic, Fareh means "Glad or Happy" is a boy name
- Zinneerah principally is used in Arabic, meaning of Zinneerah is "Name of a Sahabiyah RA" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Gulinear - Girl name Gulinear came from Arabic, meaning of Gulinear is "Pomegranate Flower" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Abu-Isa - The boy name Abu-Isa is used specifically in Arabic, Abu-Isa means "Father of Isa"
- Khashifa - Majorly used in Arabic, Khashifa means "Disclosing or Divulging" is aimed at girls
Namesakes of Kassem
We could not find any notable namesake.