Katelen name meaning
What does Katelen mean?
Unfamiliar girl name Katelen is used principally in English has its origin in Old Greek language. Katelen is version of sacred and renowned Kaitlin. Kaitlin is variant of predominant and virtuous Caitlin. Also Kaitlin is version of sacred, conifer and pleasing Kate. Kaitlin is also form of desirable Karine. Kaitlin is also variant form of virtuous and celebrated Katie. Kaitlin is spelling variant of Caitlin. Kaitlin is Irish form of Katharina. Unheard-of Kaitlin is used substantially in Irish and English, Kaitlin means "Girls and The Pure" has origin in Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Katelen?
The most common pronunciation of three syllabled Katelen is k(a)-te-len.
Variants of Katelen
Kaitlin, Aikaterine, Cateline, Katharina, Caitlin, Kate, Karine, Katie, Kaetlin, Katalin, Catelynn, Catharina, Ecaterina, Caelyn, Katleen, Cait, Caitie, Kalisa, Katherine, Káti, Cate, Catheryn, Carina, Karin, Karina, Carine, Cara, Karen, Katja, Katielee, Cathalin, Kataline
View middle names that goes with Katelen like Wann, Adalynn,Names that rhyme with Katelen
How popular is the name Katelen?
Katelen is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 23 years, last appeared in 2010 and made just beyond the top 7000 names. There are over 221 babies that have been given the name Katelen in United States. It had a short run of 8 years on England and Wales girl names chart. As per our research, over 200 babies have been bestowed Katelen around the globe.
What numbers say about Katelen?
You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. You believe life's to have fun. The letter K as your cornerstone reveals you are an introvert who enjoys solitude. You are a child of change. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. If letter N is your capstone in your name, it represents your creative and intuitive personality. You are a person of many talents.
Do you like Katelen? Other names you would love
- Heliya - Girl name Heliya is rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Heliya is "Sun and Inspired By the Eponymous Greek Sun God". Heliya is a derivation of Helia.
- Agape - Far-out Agape majorly is used in Danish and Swedish, meaning of Agape is "Love" aimed at both boys and girls has origin in Old Greek
- Yolanthe - Girl name Yolanthe is originated from Old Greek, meaning of Yolanthe is "Violet" is primarily used in English and French languages
- Eleonie - The Eleonie is rooted from Greek, meaning of Eleonie is "Wealth or Honor"
- Gaëdig - Greek name Gaëdig means "Pearl"
Famous people named Katelen
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Katelen
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Kat
- Girl names that ends with -len
- Baby Names that mean Pure