Kath meaning and origin
Kath means Diminutive of Catherine or Kathleen or Pure has its origin in Old Greek and Greek given to baby girls is used mostly in English. Kath is derivative of Catherine. Catherine is a version of prevalent Karine. Catherine is English form of Katharina. Also Catherine is form of Katharina in French and English languages. Catherine's meaning is Torture and Innocent is originated from Old Greek. Kath is celebrated on 25th of November or the 29th of April.
View middle names that goes with Kath like Maryse, Aple, Maurine, Albina,Names that rhyme with Kath
Popularity of Kath
Kath is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1960. But Kath is a popular baby name in England where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Australia. As per our research, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Kath around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Kath
Travelling is your passion. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. You are the most self-motivated person you know. People always leave the hard lifting to you because they know you are going to take care of everything. You are influential and use your influence to do great things.
Do you like Kath? You would love these names
- Angelino - Used chiefly in Spanish unexpected, Angelino is originated from Old Greek is a boy name, Angelino means "Angel"
- Youry - Meaning of Youry is Worker of the Earth has origin in Greek
- Andrius - Of Old Greek origin, Unwonted Andrius means "In the Bible the First of the Twelve Apostles Chosen, Warrior and The Manly" which is used mostly in English and Lithuanian is aimed at boys. Andrius is resulted from Andrew.
- Cinthia means Woman from the Mountain Kynthos on Delos Island or Precious Stone is of Old Greek origin and is used for both sexes is largely used in Finnish, Norwegian and Swedish
- Herodotus - Originated from Old Greek, Herodotus means "Given to the Hero or The Words Heros Meaning Hero Fighter" is in general given to boys
Namesakes of Kath
- Kath Soucie, American actress and voice actress
- Kath Pettingill, matriarch of the Melbourne based criminal family
- Kath Bloom, American folk singer-songwriter based