Katrien meaning and origin
Katrien means The Pure came from Old Greek and is largely used in Dutch is used as a baby girl name . Katrien is a variation of widespread Karine. Karine is a version of popular Carina. Also Karine is form of predominant Karin. Karine is also variant form of celebrated Karina. Karine is English and German form of Carine. Also Karine is form of Cara in English language. Karine is also English and German form of Carine. Karine is also German cognate of Carina. Karine is also Russian and French equivalent of Karen. Karine is also English equivalent of Karina. Karine means Beloved, Dear and The Pure is originated from Latin, Old Greek and Italian.
Variants of Katrien
Aikaterine, Cateline, Katharina, Kadrien, Karine, Carina, Karin, Karina, Carine, Cara, Karen, Caitlin, Cate, Catheryn, Catelynn, Catharina, Ecaterina, Caarina, Karena, Caron, Carin, Karolina, Oskarine, Carrine, Caira, Carry, Carola, Carolina, Caren, Karra, Anakaren, Karenlee, Caelyn, Katleen, Kaitlin, Katie
View middle names that goes with Katrien like Maryellen, Iah, Elah, Ciah,Names that rhyme with Katrien
Popularity of Katrien
In Belgium, Katrien was once a common name since emerging in 1995 it has been given to over 461 babies. At the peak of its usage in 1995,. After 14 years of usage, the name has fallen out of the charts. Katrien is a common name in Netherlands while somewhat familiar name in South Africa, Indonesia and United States. According to our evaluation, over 30000 babies have been named Katrien globally.
Katrien in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Katrien
You know how important freedom is in a person's life. You allow yourself to change your mind and perspective from time to time if you find out that someone's way is better than yours. Find a way to release and replace the negative energy inside your soul with a positive one. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
Parents who liked Katrien, loved these names
- Nico - Admired unisex name Nico is used mainly in English, Dutch and Finnish has its origin in Old Greek, Nico means "Victory of the People, Victorious Person or Abbreviation of Nicholas"
- Cyriacus - Meaning of Cyriacus is The Element Kyrios Which Means Lord, Of the Lord or God to Which Belong is used as a baby boy name and is dominantly used in Danish, Finnish and Swedish has origin in Old Greek
- Angela - Used chiefly in Tamil, Faroese and Italian eternal and well-known, Angela means "Angel or Messenger of God" is originated from Old Greek is used for both sexes
- Katee - Unwonted Old Greek Katee means "Blessed and Torture" commonly used in English is bestowed upon girls. Katee is variant spelling of Kate.
- Uriana - Unorthodox and Modern girl name Uriana is rooted from Old Greek, Uriana means "Heaven"
Namesakes of Katrien
We could not find any notable namesake.