Kawaii meaning and origin
Unfamiliar and Contemporary unisex name Kawaii means "Of the Water" is rooted from Hawaiian.Names that rhyme with Kawaii
Popularity of Kawaii
Kawaii is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Kawaii
Giving a second chance is like giving them another chance to shoot at you because you dodged the first bullet. Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen. Number 9 as your expression no represents your higher purpose in life. You don't like to brag about your knowledge and wisdom because you know that with time, everyone will realize your value. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony.
Looking for names similar to Kawaii? Please go through the following names
- Curadin - Meaning of Curadin is Bold Counselor
- Zammert - Used chiefly in Frisian, Zammert means "Famous or People"
- Lolika - Majorly used in Hindi and Hindi, Lolika is used as a gender-neutral name, meaning of Lolika is "King"
- Keprea - Keprea's meaning is Emerging Sun is of Egyptian origin is a baby girl name. Keprea is resultant of Khepri.
- Ekiya specifically is used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Ekiya is "Love, Kindness or The Only One Person" is given to both sexes
Namesakes of Kawaii
We could not find any notable namesake.