Keemya meaning and origin
Keemya is another transcription of Kimya. Meaning of Kimya is Prudent is predominantly used in African.
Variants of KeemyaNames that rhyme with Keemya
Popularity of Keemya
Keemya is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2008. At least, 60 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Keemya
You have a sharp focus and highly developed sense of intuition. When having a hard time in life, you always rely on yourself and prefer to fight your fights alone. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word.
You would love these names similar to Keemya
- Rajanaya - Meaning of Rajanaya is Queen used for both boys and girls is mostly used in Hindi and Hindi
- MacKenon - Meaning of MacKenon is The Son of the Fair One aimed at boys has its origin in Celtic. MacKenon is derivation of Mackinnon.
- Keb - Unexpected choice and Modernistic Egyptian Keb bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Keb is "The Egyptian God Keb"
- Anaar - Meaning of Anaar is Pomegranate or Familiar with Anaar aimed at both sexes is primarily used in Hindi and Hindi
- Ibo - Ibo's meaning is Yew is used dominantly in Frisian
Namesakes of Keemya
We could not find any notable namesake.