Keneesha meaning and origin
Keneesha is form of Keneisha. Also Keneisha is spelling variation of Ken;Aisha orsuffix '-eisha'.
Variants of KeneeshaNames that rhyme with Keneesha
Popularity of Keneesha
Keneesha is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1996. As per our findings, over 30 people has been named Keneesha globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Keneesha
You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much.
Parents who liked Keneesha, loved these names
- Kellvys - Boy name Kellvys has origin in English-American, meaning of Kellvys is "One who is Ambitious". Kellvys is resulted from Kelvis.
- Challee - Meaning of Challee is A Charismatic Woman is a baby girl name is of English-American origin. Challee is derivation of Challie.
- Suger - English-American name Suger is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Suger is "Sweet". Suger is resultant of Sugar.
- Leather - Meaning of Leather is As Tough As Hide is a unisex name is of English-American origin
- Mikaia - Meaning of Mikaia is Of Gods Green Earth is a baby girl name is rooted from English-American
Namesakes of Keneesha
We could not find any notable namesake.