Kenndra meaning and origin
Unexpected choice Kenndra is used mainly in English is originated from Celtic is used generally as a girl name. Kenndra is a variant of pleasing and currently modish Kendra. Kendra is form of Kenda. Kendra is effeminate variation of Kenneth. Also Kendra is feminine form of Kendrick. Kendra means Understanding and Keen Power is originated from Celtic and English-American.
Variants of KenndraNames that rhyme with Kenndra
Popularity of Kenndra
Kenndra is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 20 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 9000. Over 135 babies in United States have been named Kenndra. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Kenndra globally.
What numbers say about Kenndra?
You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. You learn from your mistakes faster than others. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. You know how important freedom is in a person's life. You can hardly resist a temptation, a trait which affects your relationships in a negative way.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Kenndra
- Neven - Origin of Anomalous Neven is in Celtic and Old Irish is used mainly in Danish, Finnish and English, meaning of Neven is "Sky or The Little Saint" is given to both sexes
- Genevra - Prevailing and Ceaseless Genevra has its origin in Germanic and Celtic is used specifically in English and Italian, Genevra means "Fair, Shining and White" is given to baby girls. Genevra is resulted from Ginevra.
- Breana - The prevailing girl name Breana is predominantly used in English, Breana means "Hill" is originated from Celtic
- Danzel - Predominantly used in Maltese and English unusual, Danzel means "Fort" and a boy name is originated from Celtic
- Cédrine is originated from Celtic, Cédrine means "Chair or King"
Namesakes of Kenndra
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Kenndra
- Girl names beginning with K
- American Girl Names
- Celtic Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ndra
- Girl names that starts with Ken
- Baby Names that mean Knowledge
- Baby Names that mean Family
- Baby Names that mean Ruler
- Baby Names that mean Prophetess
- Baby Names that mean Power
- Baby Names that mean Water
- Baby Names that mean Magical
- Baby Names that mean Wisdom
- Baby Names that mean Greatest
- Baby Names that mean Champion
- Baby Names that mean High
- Baby Names that mean Hill
- Baby Names that mean Pretty
- Baby Names that mean Fire
- Baby Names that mean Bold
- Baby Names that mean Middle