Kenrik meaning and origin
Boy name Kenrik is commonly used in English that of Celtic origin, meaning of Kenrik is "Royal Chieftain or Surname". Kenrik is variant form of lofty Kendrick. Kendrick is form of The Scottish Gaelic Surname Mac Eanraig Meaning Son of Eanraig. Kendrick is originated from Celtic language, Kendrick means "Royal Chieftain, Royal Ruler and High Hill".
Variants of KenrikNames that rhyme with Kenrik
Popularity of Kenrik
Kenrik is a familiar baby name in India. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Kenrik globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Kenrik?
In order to earn more, use some of your many talents. When having a hard time in life, you always rely on yourself and prefer to fight your fights alone. Helping others makes your heart happy. To get rid of the anxiety that strikes you from time to time and your great energy, you should start writing. Office work drives you crazy. This is why you prefer freelance work. You are a person of many talents.
Do you like Kenrik? You would love these names
- Drusin - Boy name Drusin means "Son of the Wise, A Wise Man and Brave" is of Celtic origin. Drusin is resulted from Druce.
- Yann-Evan - The Yann-Evan means "God is Mischievous or Shrub", rooted from Hebrew and Celtic is used in Breton
- Shannen - Meaning of Shannen is Irish River, River or Old is specifically used in English which is rooted from Celtic, English and Old Irish is aimed at both boys and girls
- Danzel - Unorthodox Celtic Danzel is majorly used in English and Maltese, meaning of Danzel is "Fort" is used as a boy name
- Kaleigh means Keeper of the Keys or Lovely is used as a gender insensitive name has its roots in Hebrew and Celtic is specifically used in English
Namesakes of Kenrik
We could not find any notable namesake.