Keprey meaning and origin
Girl name Keprey is rooted from Egyptian. Keprey is a derivation of Khepri. Origin of Khepri is in Egyptian, meaning of Khepri is "Emerging Sun".Names that rhyme with Keprey
Popularity of Keprey
Keprey is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Keprey
You do the things other people are scared of. Some admire you for it. Expression number 8 reveals your predispositions for great success in every field in life. You enjoy challenges because they force you to extend your limits and give more than you thought you can. You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. Job and life success are your priorities. Sometimes, you act like a control freak.
Parents who liked Keprey, loved these names
- Thoth - Boy name Thoth means "Ibis" has origin in Old Egyptian
- Khepree means Emerging Sun is originated from Egyptian is in general given to girls. Khepree is derivative of Khepri.
- Khepri - Offbeat and Contemporary Khepri is originated from Egyptian bestowed upon both sexes, Khepri means "Emerging Sun"
- Shen - Shen's meaning is Sacred Amulet is used in Chinese has its roots in Egyptian and Chinese is used as a baby boy name
- Horacien - The Horacien means "Egyptian Deity" is rooted from Egyptian language
Namesakes of Keprey
We could not find any notable namesake.